C$ 7,999.00 Excl. tax
CONTACT US TO PRE-ORDER YOURS TODAY!
The quiet Quiver Killer strikes again. The Offering is our 140mm 29” big-wheeled trail bike featuring a steeper 77° seat angle and the best attributes from both its Following and Wreckoning brothers. Still, the Offeri...
April: 1x Offering GX Black Large, 1x Offering GX Wasabi Small,
May: 3x Offering GX Black Med, 1x Offering GX Black XL, 1x Offering GX Black Large
June: 1x Offering GX Wasabi Large, Offering GX Black Large
If Evil’s Following is the short travel trail slayer and the Wreckoning is our leg-powered DH legend, then the Offering is the all-arounder twenty-niner. It spins up like a tornado and descends with playful fury. Evil’s geometry stays shred-ready for all riders. No matter where you live or how you pedal, Evil’s bikes feature built-in adjustability to elevate your ride. And it’s all thanks to the Flip Chip. Switching the orientation of the Flip Chip provides a 2.1-degree spectrum of change covering every style of riding from laid-back to aggressive. Flip it to LOW and the Offering is ready to ride in a trail-happy, fast-handling capacity. Or opt for the X-LOW position to drop the bottom bracket 11 millimeters and slacken the head tube angle for increasing stability and confidence in steeper terrain and higher speeds. Offering does it all.
Want more flexibility? With Evil's aftermarket angle set, an additional four positions become available, allowing for a total of six potential configurations. Ride the Offering in the stock (LOW) orientation with ultra-efficient forward pedaling position, or in X-LOW with an aftermarket slack 1.5-degree angle set to increase your comfort zone in the steeps. Flip Chips place the rider where the rider wants to be.
SUPERBOOST+ rear spacing allows for more tire clearance, and a stiffer frame chassis. We updated the main pivot hardware to be wider and stronger too. Slap a corner too hard? The bike holds the line. Land sideways getting too zesty on a whip? She’ll correct you. The Offering is a mountain bike meant to be pushed. Add in downtube rubber with impact foam for dampening qualities that reduce noise and impact, full internal guide tubes, containing cables and creating clean lines and crisp style. Rubber chainstay protectors and chain guide help keep chain slap noise nearly nonexistent.
While the Offering is already a versatile force of nature, Evil offers even more customization through multiple well-curated build kits. Choose a 150mm Rockshox Lyrik fork with Rockshox Super Deluxe Ultimate RC, available with SRAM GX or Eagle X01, or go full futuristic with the AXS wireless electronic shifting kit. Finally, the fierce Push Eleven Six rear shock option to satisfy those faithful to the coil shock fringe. Choose your weapons. Make your Offering.
- Frame: EVIL Offering 140mm Travel UD Carbon, Internal Cable Routing, Integrated Upper Guide, SuperBoost+
- Shock: Rockshox Super Deluxe RCT Debonair, 185x55, DB LLC 380
- Headset: Cane Creek 40 Series ZS 57/68
- Headset Spacers: Poly Spacers 5mm black
- Fork: Rockshox Lyrik Ultimate, Charger 2.1 RC2, Debonair 150mm Travel, 42mm Offset
- Handlebar: Evil Boomstick 7075 Alloy, Backsweep: 8°, Upsweep: 5° Clamp:35mm, Rise: 35mm, Width: 810mm
- Stem: Evil 12 Gauge Stem, Length: 35mm
- Grips: Evil Lock-on
- Brake : Front: SRAM G2 RS Brake - Rear: SRAM G2 RS
- Rotor: Front: SRAM Center Line, 200mm
- Rotor: Rear: SRAM Center Line, 180mm
- Brake Adapter: No Adapter
- Shifter: SRAM GX Eagle, 12spRear
- Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12sp
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-52T:10,12,14,16,18,21,24,28,32,36,42,52
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle w/Powerlock
- Crankset: SRAM GX Eagle DUB, SuperBoost+, 170mm, Direct Mount 32t, 56.5mm Chainline, Lunar
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB 73mm BSA
- Wheelset: - Front: Industry Nine Enduro S Hydra Internal Width: 30.5mm, Hub: 110x15mm
- Wheelset: - RearIndustry Nine Enduro S Hydra Internal Width: 30.5mm, Hub: 157x12mm
- Tire - Front: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR, 29x2.5
- Tire - Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR EXO TR, 29x2.3
- Tubes: Stan's No Tube Tubless Sealant
- Seatpost: OneUp Dropper Post - V2 S:120mm, M: 150mm, L:180mm XL: 210mm
- SaddleWTB: Volt Pro
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
WE THINK YOU'LL LIKE THESE
We recommend the following related products!
C$ 29.99 Excl. tax
C$ 7,999.00 Excl. tax