C$ 50.00 Excl. tax
OneUp Components' Traction Round Narrow-Wide Chainring keeps your chain on and quiet. Featuring teeth chamfers, mud is drawn away from the chain and extends chainring life. The included shims also allow compatibility up to 3x drivetrains.
- Subtly slotted bolt holes allow for a perfect fit with both SRAM 94mm and Shimano 96mm BCD symmetrical crank arms.
- Narrow Wide tooth profile eliminates chain drop with the perfect chain mesh fit.
- Perfect 49mm chainline with 2mm Shims included for a quieter drivetrain, improved chainring wear and best no drop performance.
- Reuse your existing 8-10mm long ring hardware. No new bolt packs required.
- Aggressive crud chamfers for awesome mud shedding performance and extended ring life.
- Reinforced wide tooth design provides maximum ring durability when run without a bash guard.
- Made from hard wearing 7075-T6 aluminum plate.
*Shims - Included with rings. For 2x crank conversions; shims between the crank and ring get you back to an ideal 49-50mm chainline. For 3x crank conversions; shims under the bolt heads allow reuse of your 3x hardware.
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Weight: 43g (30T), 49g (32T), 58g (34T)
- Chainline: 49mm
- Compatibility: 9, 10, 11 and 12 Speed SRAM Chains. (not compatible with 12 Speed XTR Chains)
All symmetrical 4 arm 94 mm BCD cranks (SRAM XO1, X1, GX), all symmetrical 4 arm 96 mm BCD cranks (Shimano compact triple M782, M672, M622, M612)
SRAM chainrings usually have the BCD laser etched on the back of the ring
If your Shimano 3x crank has a 30T middle ring this is the 1x ring you need. Shimano crank part numbers are usually laser etched on the pedal end of the crank on the back face.
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
WE THINK YOU'LL LIKE THESE
We recommend the following related products!
C$ 30.00 Excl. tax
C$ 55.00 Excl. tax
C$ 62.00 Excl. tax
C$ 50.00 Excl. tax