Cane Creek 40-Series ZS (Zero Stack) assemblies feature press-in cups with bearings inside the frame. The 40-Series is the work-horse of Cane Creek's headset line-up and incorporates all the features necessary for a durable, lightweight and long-lasting headset while offering the perfect balance of performance, durability, and value.
Separate top and bottom assemblies are available by Cane Creek allowing you to mix-and-match to fit your frame and fork needs.
- ZeroStack Threadless Bottom Assembly
- Complete top headset including top cap and star nut
- Contoured and relieved 6061-T6 aluminum for minimized weight and maximized strength
- Low friction, dual-seal top cover provides maximum sealing from contaminants
- Captured compression ring design for carbon steer compatibility
- ZN40 Zinc-coated corrosion-resistant bearings with machined steel balls vastly increase the longevity of the 40-Series headsets
- Interlok spacer compatible
- Internal parts are cross-compatible with 10-Series, 40-Series and 110-Series
- Item#: BAA0080K // BAA0078K // BAA0912K