Nothing sticks to the ground quite like a coil shock. The DHX2 takes that sensation and buttresses it with sophisticated progressive damping, a massive overall tuning range, and super low-friction internals in order to capitalize on the full race-spec magic carpet experience.
- NEW chassis & damper
- NEW detents on spring collar to prevent loosening under light preload conditions
- NEW high-flow main piston
- NEW MCU bumper for increased end stroke progression and bottom out control
- NEW ultra-low friction, highly durable hard chrome damper shaft finish
- NEW improved high-speed rebound tunability via addition of VVC (Variable Valve Control)
- NEW improved bearing ratio for metric sizes
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on GRIP2 forks and X2 shocks
- Increased control and decreased harshness via linear damping
- Steel outer body and finned inner body for improved structural rigidity and reduced hysteresis
- Independent firm mode circuit – firmer lockout than previous DHX2
- Reduced friction
- Reduced length reservoir for better fit on more frames
- Collection: DHX2
- Series: Factory
- Shaft Finish: Chromoly - Ultra-low friction, highly durable damper shaft finish
- Spring: Coil not included, sold separately
- Metric Standard // Trunnion
- Adjustment: Optional 2-position Open/Firm lever, HSC 8 Clicks, LSC 16 Clicks, HSR (w/VVC) 8 Clicks, LSR 16 Clicks, Coil spring preload (new detents on spring collar)
Need help to calculate your spring weight?
Email the team with your rider weight, bike, and preferred riding style so that we can suggest the correct coil spring. Contact us if you have any questions.