Completely reimagined, the Super Deluxe Ultimate ThruShaft was created with a go anywhere, ride anything attitude. The ideal match for the next generation of hard hitting all-mountain enduro bikes.
- Trek's exclusive ThruShaft design responds to changes in terrain faster than any other shock on the market
- Versatility is key for a go anywhere, do anything attitude. Dial it in with redesigned Low Speed Compression adjustment offering three options to find your perfect match to seize the day
- Featuring an oversized thermal compensator for greater temperature stability and consistent suspension feel on those extra long, extra demanding descents
- With a “fully checked” damper, your compression settings work independently, not to be bothered by each click of Rebound
- Setting up your Rebound made simple with numerically indicated adjustments to eliminate the number crunching
- Shock controls optimized for frame integration and rider ergonomics
- MegNeg air can is not compatible with MY21 Super Deluxe Ultimate ThruShaft
- Only compatible with purple tokens for positive and negative air spring tuning
- Eye To Eye: 230x57.5mm // 230x62.5mm
- Shaft Eyelet: Trunnion
- Air Spring
- Default Settings: 0Neg, Progressive, 0Pos, MReb/MComp, 380Lockout
- Damping Adjustments: External rebound, 2 position (open/firm) w/ compression adjust
- Damper Type: RCT
- E-bike Approved
- Model ID: RS-SDLX-THRU-C1
- Item #: 00.4118.313.000 // 00.4118.312.001
Need help setting your shock up?
Put in the notes your rider weight, bike, and preferred riding style so that we can set it up for you. Contact us if you have any questions.