- Fits any 104/64 BCD crankset (104 BCD is the middle/big position 64 is the smallest ring position)
- The Universal Model fits both 104/64 BCD cranksets and the Shimano 11 speed XT M8000 cranks and SLX M7000 cranks.
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain. It fits tighter for better chain retention
- Chainline (approximate as BB centering and cranksets vary)
- Chainline is 46 mm on a triple and 48 mm on a double crank
- Chainline on a Standard M8000 or M7000 crankset is 48mm and 50mm on a boost version.
- You will use the stock bolts to mount this chainring
Use Drop-Stop A for all 9, 10, and 11spd chains or 12spd SRAM Eagle, KMC, Connex or Wippermann chains