First choice for gravity pilots:
The MT7 Pro has proven itself in countless competitions – and most recently on the bike of DH world champion Loic Bruni.
With four pistons, the MT7 Pro offers the best possible braking performance, while the ergonomically-optimized 1-finger HC lever blade gives you the ideal braking feel.
The MT7 is a flip flop brake set up that will work on either your front or rear end, just make sure you pick up a pair as they are sold as singles.
• At only 355g, the MT7 is one of the lightest brakes in its class
• Carbotecture SL housing & aluminum handlebar clamp
• The new 1-finger HC lever blade modulates the enormous braking power as desired
• One-piece, 4 piston caliper with banjo, mystic grey
• magnetiXchange brake pad system for easy pad replacement
• Compatible with all Magura Storm SL2, Storm HC, and Storm CL discs
*Rotors and adapters are sold separately*
The Carbotecture SL brake master consists of a composite material made of polymers and embedded carbon fibres. This combination makes the brake master light and extremely resistant.
The radial master design reduces friction and enables small/large transmission ratios. This reduces transmission losses and makes the brake more sensitive and easier to modulate.
AWARD-WINNING BRAKING PERFORMANCE
The MT7 Pro’s one-piece 4-piston caliper is made of forged aluminium.
This manufacturing method gives the caliper its extraordinary degree of rigidity, making the MT7 Pro one of the strongest and most easily-modulated brakes on the market.